We are discovering better ways of building communities by connecting people.
Through this endeavor we have come to value:
- Trust - which must be respected and never put at risk;
- Dialog - is the way to establish a truly trustful relationship;
- Personal Contact - the richest experience, not matched by any media or technology;
- Transparency - the mean to maintain a sustainable community;
- Diversity - people have many interests, but if you need a label, label yourself as a human;
- Self-organization - leaders emerge, but there should be no owners;
- Example - that's how you must teach, live and learn;
- Consistency - things take time, intensity is not always the answer;
- Give, give, give! - you'll be impressed by how fast things will come back;
- Do it! - as simple as you can, just what is essential to pass it forward.
Together, these elements build the foundation of a Small Act capable of transforming people's lives.
Get involved »